- I will pick you up at your entry airport in Scotland, or elsewhere if that is agreed beforehand. I will return you to your airport to get your flight.
- I will provide you with a tour schedule at the beginning of your trip. This will highlight what has been included in your payment plan. Anything in addition to what is covered therein will be at your expense.
- I will provide a suitable vehicle, fuel, and trasportation costs for all ground travel within Scotland.
- I cannot provide inbound, outbound, or internal flight connections.
- Payments are usually made through Paypal. When we have confirmed everything for you, we will issue an invoice for the payments in whatever staging is agreed (usually deposit, intermediate, and final payments). You will receive this by email and you will be able to click from there to PayPal where you can pay either through your own PayPal account, or by credit card.
The schedule of payments is as follows:
- Deposit - 25% of total cost at time of booking, non-refundable.
- Bookings are not firm until a deposit is made.
- Prices are not firm until a deposit is made as accommodation cannot be booked until a deposit is made.
- Interim Payment 1 - 37.5% of total cost at 16 weeks before commencement.
- Non refundable after this point.
- Refundable if the payment was made before the 16 week point and the 16 week point has not passed.
- Interim Payment 2 - 37.5% of total cost at 6 weeks before commencement.
- Non refundable after this point, but refundable if the payment was made before the 6 week point and the 6 week point has not passed.
- All previous payments are due at time of booking if commencement is within any of the periods given above.
Other terms and conditions
- Where evening meals are included in the trip costs, only the food element is covered. Beverages are your responsibiity.
- From time to time the Scottish weather may intervene and make a particular activity impossible. While I will do everything in my power to make alternative arrangements at no further cost, this cannot be guaranteed, and you may be required to cover some costs ad-hoc. As an example, if a ferry cannot run and accommodation needs to be sought elsewhere than that booked, you may be liable for those costs on the spot.
- In such a circumstance, the let down providers may also withold deposits, or charge full amounts for loss of business. That will be a loss to you. If I am able to recover those monies, I will return them to you.
- Similarly, if we are prevented by circumstances getting to an attraction, booked fees may be lost,.
- Where road traffic problem lead to delays and missing connections, attractions, accommodations, bookings, flights, or sundry other things, such costs as may result will be your responsibility.
- I will have Public Liability Insurance. However, this may not cover some costs which may be incurred should something go wrong on the trip. You are strongly advised to have adequate holiday insurance to cover material, financial, and health losses on your trip.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you have the requisite documentation to enter or leave your home country, and / or the United Kingdom.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you comply with all applicable laws relating to import and export of goods to your home country, and / or the United Kingdom.